Temporary Lecturer Appointments
There are three steps involved in getting set up as a Lecturer in CSE.
- Receive appointment letter from Senior Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs.
- Send signed letter of acceptance back to SVCAA.
- Contact the Academic Affairs Coordinator (858-534-1246) to set an appointment to complete new hire (or rehire) paperwork. Please plan on a one-hour appointment to complete the required documents.
Please bring with you to your appointment:
- For ALL
- A voided check if you wish to sign up for automatic deposit.
- For U.S. Citizens
- Original driver's license
- Original Social Security card
- For Permanent Residents
- Above documents plus
- Permanent Resident Card
- For Foreign Nationals
- I-94 (stapled inside passport)
At this appointment the Academic Affairs Coordinator will be provide you with the following information:
- Your CSE computer account and password.
- Your office and telephone numbers, and where to check out keys.
- How and where to obtain a Campus ID card.
- Introduction to departmental assistants and facilities.