This page updated March 14, 2013.
CSE Undergraduate Course Offerings
- 2013-2014 Course Schedule (Posted 3/5/2013)
- 2012-2013 Course Schedule (Posted 3/20/2012)
- 2011-2012 Course Schedule
CSE Undergraduate Course Descriptions, Home Pages and List of Course Prerequisites
- CSE Course Placement Advice - to figure out which course to take first
- CSE Undergraduate Course Descriptions
- CSE Undergraduate Course Home Pages
- List of CSE Course Prerequisites
Moxie Center at UC San Diego! In 2012 - 2013, CSE offered in Fall 2012 CSE 145, co-taught by Dr. Curt Schurgers and Dr. Albert Lin, was CSE's first course taught in connections with UC San Diego's Moxie Center. Students participated with multiple faculty in separate projects for enrichment and enterprenuership. Also in Fall 2012, CSE 118, Ubiquitous Computing, was taught by Dr. Nadir Weible, using Kinect software and was supported by the Moxie Center.
In Winter 2013, please offered two more courses taught by Dr. Greg Hoover, Mobile Applications and Dr. Jurgen Schulze, 3D User Interaction.
CSE Graduate Courses
General Campus Information